8/06/2022

Yank

I tried to yank you out
but your fleshy teeth stuck in too quick
I saw you get down on all fours to dig in!
But I continued to yank, yank and yank
You continued to fix in 
to bite in 
claw in,
And the harder I pulled
The harder you fought!
The more exhausted I got
Tears cascaded down
Enough to power a town if da@#$!
Because I experienced the void you would leave!
Then, all of a sudden, 
I just sat there,
exhausted.
For that moment I had peace in defeat!
Blessed peace!
Finally
I'm still done with you, a parasite that has clearly attached to several vital organs,
like an enemy general recruiting from my own ranks!
But I've woken form the sleep of the da@#$
and I'm okay.
and best of all,
I know I'll be okay
and I'm ready to revisit this battle.



No comments:

Post a Comment