7/22/2022

Being

And i remember all of it!
I remember all of it!
How awful it is human memory!
you come back to me time and again
I see you in the car
on the freeway
on our way to that art show
the one for my sister
i see you driving
i see me looking on
just trying to survive
all so complicated
nothings much has changed
so many charged emotions
wafting off out of me into oblivion
without my or your knowledge as to how to keep them inside my borders
wondering beyond wondering if this is just life
if this is just normal
seeing you not see me
seeing me not see you
and coexisting inside a simple memory, like so many like it, i relive over and over and over again
(Because at least I can see you. See you there from here how I see you now)
that nothing happened at all in
just us siting there
being

No comments:

Post a Comment