1/23/2014

You of all, I miss.

I think the biggest thing you did was treat me like a human being. Not a thing to be processed. Not a customer. Not an information vessel. Not a thing to just get through for a payment on your car, your house or any purchase you wanted to buy. You treated me like a human being full of oxygen, full of blood, full of tissues and bone. Instead of roles such employee, customer, thing. I was thoughts, emotions, words from lips, and skin moving around according to feeling. Being treated like that is a thing to be cherished. Because it's rare. It comes by maybe once per decade. To be treated with honest respect, honest sincerity, honest kindness. And you were human with me. You showed, at times, exasperation, happiness, laughter, sadness, insight and unromantic love. Nothing can replace what you were to me in my life now and forever more. And I miss you. You of all, I miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment