1/12/2012

Emery

I met an angel tonight
His name was Emery
He taught me that there was no plan
Only happiness
That no thing or person owned you
That you are worth something
Even if you are a homeless person
And that people can be trusted
And that I am smart
And pretty
And sane
To want happiness
He also told me that there is happiness to be found
If I just act out each day
As if I were dying
Because each day is just that
People walking around
as if they are zombies
Acting out
Trying to be happy
I want life
I don't want death.
He asked me what I would do if I thought I were going to die.
And I know what it is now
And I want to try.
I want to do what ever I can to do be just that.
Act as if my life where dependent on each day as if I were dying.
Because of Emery. Because he said that no matter what person comes into our lives, they're just the master Sculptor, chiseling away at what is there,
I want to build upon what I know I see.
Because he, because of what I believe in what I see, Beyond the bull shit of modern life, I am worth something, and that something is worth making something of herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment