4/30/2022

Him (Edit: It wasn't all the news, though)

I stopped watching the news
I stopped watching the news, so I wouldn't be triggered.
I stopped watching the news.
I stopped doing a lot of the things that built my morning routine after the let down of that last job,
The one that last made me forget who I am.
I stopped watching the news because I thought that was real good step in the right direction after the 'mini stroke' that led me down so many wrong directions.
I stopped a portion of my daily morning routine because I thought it would heal me!
Nope.
I thought it would be the right step in the right direction.
Who knew how disengaged from the community, the way of thinking that was proper, politically correct and kosher I would become?
So unlike the venues my mind starting wondering down because it could.
I forgot once again  who I was.
That I followed the Romans norms, even though I didn't agree with some, if not a (depending) majority of them.
I still did as the Romans did, when I was in Rome.
I f%^&*** hate myself now.
Because just because I could, didn't mean I can!
Even if I've done nothing regrettable,
I need to be the person a person like me can trust!!!!!!!
Without the furls of "this and that"
I simply need to be
"Down this way miam: is peace, please allow me to help/be a light, however I can show you that you too can follow him."

No comments:

Post a Comment