1/15/2022

Goldie Lox

I'm walking inside this strangers life
Wearing her clothes
Eating her food
Sleeping in this strangers house
On their bed
With their five blankets
Thinking them a Goldie lox
Whenever I'm asleep in their house
As it's either too hot 
Or too cold
(And lately, just so, as if to mimic the spirit of current circumstance, never just right)
Buying things with her money
Using her pens
(This stranger has some nice art supplies,)
Which I've used out of their bin by saying to myself
"Thank you whoever you are for such excellent taste"
And I inspect this strangers thoughts
I inspect them thoroughly for...
HOPE
For PEACE
For LIFE
I inspect this strangers life thoroughly so that I might live it to it's new purpose
WHICH IS FOR HAPPINESS PEACE HOPE LIFE LOVE AND KINDNESS
I inspect this strangers life to live this strangers life that I've been living because this stranger is in fact me
Because this stranger has collected many things for herself
Good neutral and bad
Cold warm and hot
Big small and medium
And all of them have thus far failed to make her happy
But there has to be a way and I just know there has to be a way
Because I'm here and she's here and we're here and we're together
and we're one and this is the place where it stared 
and the fat lady has not sung just yet

No comments:

Post a Comment