6/06/2018

Person I like

Why I am looking at a picture of _____ (famous news reporter) at 1:37 pm, in the afternoon, on a Wednesday, on my second glass of wine, after googling a past doctor in my life and listening to smash mouth?
Good questions!
Because I have tinnitus
Serverish chronic pain
(REOCCURRING NOW, Relapse, F what you want to call it, B word for emphasis, YES  FOR Emphasis ) LOVE YOU NIGHTTIME NIGHTMARES ON THE ONLY DAY I GET OFF THIS WEEK, Truly FU SUBCONSCIOUS!
And depression. Don't forget that, mf.
There's a dog upstairs that desperately wants to learn tap dancing,
But only has three legs.
There's a women in here
WHO WANTS TO LEARN BALLET
But is fat
And (don't use and as the beginning of a sentence since it's a separator, not an opening, idiot) there's a man at a desk somewhere married to her who wants more than his MIDDLE CLASS Fing income
but I'm cool
So cool
SO COOL!
"How can I help you m'iam?"
PAPER OR PLASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Charles Buckowski was my FAVORITE man! Yes! HIM!
GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT???????????
So I'll stop.
Because there's softer music coming on now
I have to start my new job tomorrow
DOING THE WORLD A FAVOR AND ALL PAYING TAXES CAUSING NO LAW BREAKING AND GOING TO work (No food stamps for me, sir, I'm good! I SAID GOOD DAY TO YOU SIR!)
and I'll talk to you later, person I like.
Maybe I'll f*** that man who orders online groceries from Wal****.

No comments:

Post a Comment