10/25/2011

Predator or Prey

I've read a great deal about what a man sees in a woman. And it's this: Not necessarily beauty, but, yes, intelligence, confidence, and inner strength. I can contest to this. A pattern exists within my own life of whom has been attracted to me over the years, at various positions in life. It's been the predator and the prey. The prey wilted and echoed too closely my inner weaknesses and wounds from past predators. The predators themselves preyed upon these wounds and weaknesses to exploit me through manipulation of my overzealous desire to make things work out and use this desire however they saw fit. To both men I want nothing of. Why not find inner strength of your own? Neither become predator nor prey, but a stand-alone human being capable of execution of his own desires through hard work and sheer tenacity? But to the predator I simply say this: F&*# off.

No comments:

Post a Comment