9/25/2011

And Maybe I Don't Mean Any of this........

I do yoga in the morning, instead of mope. I read Sartre, instead of cry. Actions come easier now, when thoughts were all I had. I'm at place, full of live anger and partial acceptance. Which is better than hoping.
Because I'm tired of waiting, I'm tired of wanting, I'm tired of hoping. I'm really just tired, instead of me. Because when a person becomes everything to you, and they're never around to see it, negligence is all you have in your hands to show time what you've accomplished. So I've decided to let you go. Tell myself to stop hoping. And tell my feet to start walking. And let my head do the thinking. Instead of a maybe . Or a possibility. Or the what if.
No, just the action....
Because the one thing this world requires of you, and it's not negligence, it's you.
For a change, I want you to come to me, and remember how special it is that I actually love you. Because nobody ever asked me to. I chose that for sure. And now I'm choosing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment